Monday, August 20, 2007

Nothing like moving to get you moving

Feeling good. Posted call for actors and crew. Already got two people on board who I worked with on the 48hour film. Both great people. One has a crane. Crane shots I wrote will work, and he's another awesome photographer. A few good looking leads on actors, especially the bad guy. No female leads yet. No male leads. Have guy who says he'll play him, but he's not an actor. Fits the look and has the desire. Sometimes wanting to do something is more an asset than knowing how to do something. But I plan on waiting about two to three weeks to do auditions. I'm pleased at the response. Anyway, tonight I storyboard. But first, dinner and kid-time.

2 comments:

glassblowerscat said...

Thanks for the well-wishing. Do I know you? You at least seem to know a couple people I know.

japhy99 said...

Sounds great Jeff. I wish I could pitch in and help you on it -- but with work and the new baby... oh, there's no extracurriculars in my immediate future.