Sunday, August 19, 2007

I've got a fever, and the only thing that can cure it...more cowbell.

That's how it's been. Only without cowbell, instead, shooting.

Spend one night filmming (videoing) DonJuan. I fucking love it! This shit. All of it.
Scheduled the shooting of Watering Stones. Posted listings for free actors on craigslist and myspace and vpa. I want to get this shit rolling.

Still have a ton to do with it. Locations. Locations. Locations. Fighting with a couple of philosophies. Use easily accessable locations to give me time to focus on technical stuff and learning set design and creative producing? Or find a visually killer location that might be remote, without electric, schedule destructive or restrictive just for the sake of a nuturally stunning visual? I think either has merit. Leaning towards the easy location - but worried about investing so much other energy on a location that doesn't meet my visual, well, vision.

And the shop is looking tight. Heather decked out the place with a round of fresh photos. Officially rolled out a lunch special that could rock the block. Gotta give food away in peanut town to stay in business. Gimp suits tight, but I can still look good in it.

No comments: