Monday, July 23, 2007

41/2 day

4 1/2 days until the 48 hour film fest in Richmond. My co-producer and I, though we've never worked on anything together, are putting together (what I think) is an amazing effort at preproduction. Since we don't know a genre or anything plotwise, it's been a challenge to cover all the other bases. Heather and I scouted locations yesterday, which as you can imagine, is almost impossible since we know nothing of the story. But we had fun hanging out and looking for a variety of places for photography. I can just feel my brain putting all this shit into little compartments for later. Thank you Konrad Winters for telling my to just do it. Thanks Ray.

I've done a few new things in my life. Things I always felt I wanted to do. I always knew I wanted to get married and have kids. Can't prepare for that. Always knew I wanted to run my own business. Didn't prepare for that. Just did it. Always knew I wanted to make films. Working on it.

No comments: